It is a lot easier to be on Tallassee Times LIVE TV than you may think.
If you can watch this channel, then you already have the software to put your video on Tallassee Times TV.
You can put your video on the channel pre-recorded, or live.
- Send any still picture(s) and a audio file (use windows recorder) to email@example.com.
- Upload your pre recorded video to Youtube.com and send an email with a link to the video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send an email to email@example.com and I will send instructions so we can arrange for a trial run. You will need a web cam. Many newer laptops have one built in, or you can use a USB or firewire web cam, some camcorders will also work. Don't worry if you don't know how to hook it up, I'll help you do that.
The actual procedure for going live is simple. I'll send you a link to a web page, a user name and a password. You just go to the page, and enter your user name and password. Your video will show up in the Tallassee Times TV studio. I'll call you on the phone to verify the audio and video is OK, then prompt you when it is time to go live, or I'll record your video to be played later.
You can host your own show, daily, weekly, monthly or do a one time special.
What sort of shows can you do?
Here are some ideas:
- Daily - Lunchroom report, traffic report, school announcements, weather report, opinions, astrology, joke of the day, whats on TV.
- Weekly, Church service, Arts and crafts, Drama Class, Self Defense, Fitness, Music, sports, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, school, church or other organization calendar and announcements, report on your favorite TV series. With a speaker phone, you can even do a live call in show.
- Monthly - Club meetings, hobbies Movie reviews.
- Specials - Birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions, holiday gatherings, parades, grand openings, dedications, fishing - hunting trips, vacations. Sports of all sorts, football, T-ball, Skate boarding, or whatever you want.
A special can be a one time event. It can be as short as a few seconds. For example, a picture of you family and a recording of them saying "Merry Christmas Tallassee from the (Jones) family."
You can do a video greeting card for Thanksgiving, Christmas, new years, or announce the birth of a child or a special birthday.
Join in the fun and be here, on Tallassee Times Live TV.